Job Vacancy! NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEERDolphin Telecom
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Perform network security administration activities and delivery with regards Dolphin network security to ensure optimal network security and availability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining all the software and hardware in relation to Company’s Network security including but not limited to IP/MPLS network, transmission network and IT Network.
- Identifying current and emerging technology issues including security trends, vulnerabilities and threats
- Sourcing and implementing new security solutions to better protect the overall Network
- Conducting proactive research to analyse security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies
- Liaising with vendors to implement security solutions
- Responsible for periodic network security audit, vulnerability testing, and lead remediation projects
- Support Provision, test and commission new services on different network platforms per network security standards.
- Responsible for efficient support in troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of Network security issues
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Bachelors’ degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Certification in Network Security +++, CEH and CCNP Security.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in IP/MPLS networks and security within the telecom industry.
- Ability to operate and maintain a large and complex network security topology.
- Strong professional level knowledge and Hands-on Network Devices such as switches, router, Firewalls, servers and core IP/MPLS network.
- MPLS backhaul technologies such as VPLS, PWE3, and MPLS-TP, MPLS L3 VPN / L2VPN Principle, SIEM, IDS/IPS.
- Network Security Protocols IPsec and VPNs, TLS and SSL, Application Transparent Transport Later Security, Kerberos.
Qualified candidates should apply by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application closes June 22nd , 2021