Job Vacancy! Solution Architect (MPLS Engineer)Dolphin Telecom
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced and competent Solution Architect (MPLS Engineer) for our operations in Lagos Nigeria.
The Job requirement;
- Design and implementation of technical solutions in response to customers’ requirements and the evolving market needs. Assist in mapping overall technical requirements to ensure that the company’s Infrastructure will meet the current service delivery requirements and will support the future product roadmap of the organization.
Qualifications And Experience Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication or Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience.
- Hands on experience in project management with certification in PMP or PRINCE2 an added advantage.
- Ability to operate and maintain a large network with complex network topology.
- Commercial business understanding and risk awareness.
- Knowledge of networking technologies including but not limited to; TCP/IP, WAN technologies, VPN, QoS, firewalls, routers, switches, DNS, Metro Ethernet, EoSDH.
- Knowledge of solution design with focus on IP, MPLS, IPLC, Metro Ethernet.
- Knowledge of transmission technologies and equipment, SDH/DWDM/OTN.
- Familiar with the use of various test equipment, i.e. OTDR, Optical power meters, etc.
Qualified candidates should please apply by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org application closes on the 7th of December 2021.