Job Vacancy! A vacancy exists for an experienced and competent SALES ACCOUNT MANAGERDolphin Telecom
A Submarine Cable Company in the Telecom Industry, specializes in Wholesale Internet Service Provision (WISP) and other related services, has a vacancy for an experienced and competent Sales Account Manager (Nigeria)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the account planning and strategy development for a key strategic Dolphin Customers.
- Key company liaison responsible for developing strong one to one long term relationships with key local decision makers.
- Maximizes understanding of the customers buying center to appropriately target activity and messaging of Dolphin’s products and solutions.
- Ensuring effective service delivery and maximizing customer satisfaction,
- Assess customer and market trends and provide timely and accurate Market Intelligence.
- Drive accelerated revenue growth by identifying potential markets for new and existing products and services in accounts, pursue sales opportunities,
- Collaborate with virtual team members in all other functions within Dolphin to drive the Dolphin’s Global agenda.
- Maximize internal network in support of the customers to ensure effective problem resolution and problem management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Postgraduate degree in relevant field
- Minimum Five (5) years’ experience in Sales in similar role from the Submarine Telecom industry
Qualified candidates should apply by sending CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application closes November 30th , 2020