Finance Manager – Nigeria
- Aromo holds Bachelor of Science Degree in Industrial Chemistry and Masters’ Degree in Analytical Chemistry.
He started his career as a Trainee Accountant with the firm of Coopers & Lybrand (now PricewaterhouseCoopers after merger with Pricewaterhouse)
- in October 1992 and qualified as an Accountant in May 1998.
- Worked briefly with Wallstreet Trust Company Limited, Lagos from November 1998 to November 1999 as Finance Controller and was responsible for the migration of the company's accounting system from the legacy platform which was a manual accounting system to a more robust application based software system.
- Also worked with Dangote Travels Limited from November 1999 to March 2000 as Assistant Audit Manager and was responsible for the review and setting up of internal controls for the company.
- Aromo joined Intercellular Nigeria Plc in March 2000 as a Finance Manager and rose to the rank of Acting Chief Finance Officer.
- Joined the services of Dolphin telecom Nigeria (ETG Integrated Services Limited) in November 2014.
- Aromo has attended several trainings in and outside Nigeria and has over 15 years work experience in the Telecommunications Industry.